Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009 2:02PM RG_Status


- While I was on my AM walk, I cramped up again on both legs (left calf and right hamstring). I have been dealing with these cramps since I hit the gym on Monday and I believe it's due to my meds causing de-hydration in my muscles. Even though I've been using Icy Hot liberally, it's just not good enough. I finally discussed things w/ my mom (since she's a nurse) and she said that besides eating spinach, yogurt, and bananas, the only other thing she can think of is to ask a doctor's opinion. Well, after talking to my family physician, she came back and told me to pick up something called Quinine. I'm going to CVS now to get some...I hope this works because the muscle cramps/Charlie Horses are driving me insane!
 
... - R

Posted via email from towrofstgh's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment