Thursday, June 2, 2011

Apexxx242's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/apexxx242

 

I wanted to take the time to give major props to a friend of mine Apexxx.  He went up to Montreal for The Kinetik Festival (Just the biggest Industrial/Gothic music festival in North America!) and took the time to film alot of the bands' performances.  From Aesthetic Perfection and VNV Nation to Covenant, mind.in.a.box, Frontline Assembly, and Front 242 just to name a few.  It absolutely killed me that I wasn't able to attend this year due to work commitments. However, because of Apexxx, I'm able to sit back in my living room and watch each band and enjoy a lot of awesome music.  If you're into these genres of music, please go over to his channel.  I promise you won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment