Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009 9:36PM_RG_Status

- I'm doing pretty good.  Was cool to see my parents this past weekend (they're actually in my living room right now watching The Amazing Race)

- My bro Jim and I footed the bill on an early dinner for Mom & Dad (Yeah, he benefitted too...Ha) with whatever she wanted, but all she cared about was being with us.  Unfortuantely my elder 2 brothers weren't there (since John's in Denver and Ferd's on the border of West Virginia & Kentucky).  Anyway we had them close to our thoughts today.

- Another long week @ work ahead:  I must stay focused because this is a crucial time for the company:  I intend on making more strives as I continue to grow...it's a good fit for me.  Yeah, I know the hours may be long @ times, but I welcome it if it does nothing short of the common goal:  Company growth and kicking ass!

Have a good evening all...- R

Posted via web from towrofstgh's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment